Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Children's Theater, Big Mama Pics


Today we went to the Children's Theater with an ECFE group to see the play, "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie". The website said it was best suited for children 4 and up, but we decided to give it a shot anyway. Elsa was so good! She got a little irritated on the bus, but that was about it. She actually watched the entire 1 and 1/2 hour play! She fell asleep on my lap on the way to lunch at McDonald's, and didn't seem too keen on waking up at first, until I mentioned ice cream. :) I still can't believe how great she did for a 5-hour field trip!

Here she is with her friend Maddy. We had pretty good seats; I think it was the sixth row.


Writhing around on the bus seat.


Mean muggin' with her blanket on the way home.


Here's our new double stroller! Note Elsa's "baby sister" in the car seat.


It's a family tradition to go to the Village Inn for breakfast on Saturday morning. Elsa gets so excited. She'll shout,"Egg! Pa'cake!" until we get there.


And finally... some recent photos of me. The first one is of me pregnant with Elsa at 27 weeks, the next one (in the same shirt, for effect) is me now at 27 weeks. It looks like i'm carrying the same baby! Just about the same exact shape and size.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh cute! i love the 27week comparison! -m