Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween party and playing in the SNOW

It's snowing today. Snow isn't my favorite thing, but it's hard to be down on it when the kids are so excited!





Yesterday I took Elsa to a Halloween party. They decorated cookies, hit a pinata, dressed up in costumes, and played. It was super fun! Elsa couldn't stop talking about it.

The gang at the table decorating cookies.


Elsa's preferred decor: a layer of frosting with a huge pile of candy on top, of course.


Thankfully the pinata loot was all toys.


Ashley, Maddy, Violet, Elsa and Allie in costumes.


Uh oh, the sugar kicked in!


Finally, I have to give a birthday shout-out to my sister who turned the big 3-0! Saturday night I went to her house to celebrate. They had a big wine/beer tasting and dinner party and it was just fabulous. Happy Birthday Jenny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the sugar rush shots! let me know when you want to get together with me and mark before thanksgiving :)

Cuz