Thursday, March 11, 2010

Back to reality

That was then...


This is now...

Got home early Tuesday morning. Just after breakfast that same morning, Elsa laughed maniacally and said,"I'm all done! Wash my hands, take my plate, wipe my butt!" That pretty much sums it up. Vacation officially over.

Before I left, I took a photo of the kids at school.


I also started putting their summer clothes into drawers, and they love wearing them. Hopefully it'll be good practice for the HOT summer we're wishing for.


Wasn't sure the t-shirt souvenirs would be very popular, but I was wrong. Before I could even wash her shirt, Elsa put it on and has been living in it ever since. She won't take it off, even for bedtime.


They also got some flavored lip balm. Watermelon was the first to get chomped into.


Then I gave them both a pedicure, just like the one I have.


While they were with Daddy they did a ton of fun things, including making costumes out of paper bags.


They also learned some new phrases. At dinner last night Elsa said,"Mom, you're really going to town on that!"

I ran across another good quote from earlier in the winter; not sure if I've shared it yet but will again just in case.

Me: Lila, you can't leave the table until you use your manners and say, 'all done'.
Elsa: She's going to be there all night!

2 comments:

SJ said...

Love it!

Owen said...

Your entries are priceless...can't wait to see you this summer!