Thursday, April 28, 2011

slacker!

I can't believe it's been a month since I've updated this. Spring has been super busy so far. Here's the recap:

There's no need for a van down by the river... when you can have a cabin! The kids were so excited to check out Grandma and Grandpa's new "playhouse".


Nice!!


While Elsa is in preschool, Lila and I get some one-on-one time at the park.


This was the end of March. Warm enough for a t-shirt, but still a giant snow pile in the yard! It seemed to last forever.


The kids recently went to a birthday party together and dressed up in their new dresses from Grandma K. They love wearing dresses.



A few weeks ago we went to DQ with Grandma E. We have to take advantage of the warm days while they're here - the weather is still pretty wintry for the most part.


Ashley's 4th Birthday party. They had a blast running around with all their friends, especially because it was a princess party.



This isn't the greatest photo of Elsa, but look how cute (and big!) baby cousin Avery is!


Easter.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're no slacker, I'm sure those two keep you more than busy. i actually applaud you for your consistency to date and the years of momentary entertainment you have provided me. I admit this blog is on my 'procrastination' hit list, so keep it up! i'm sure i'm not the only one checking in. :)
-m