Saturday, November 2, 2013

We're back!

Sorry for the hiatus. I seem to post most things to Facebook these days. I took hundreds of pics over the summer and we did a ton of stuff, so it's kind of sad, here's a handful of pics from the past 6 months:

Elsa and Lila at my friend Sheri's family cabin. We stayed there for a week with her and her kids. Had perfect hot weather and had a blast!
 Elsa jumping off the dock at my uncle Jim's cabin.
 Riding on the golf cart at Jim's cabin.
 Boat ride!
 Me and my girls on my birthday.
 Two Harbors.
 Taylor's Falls.
 First day of school! Kindergarten and Second Grade.
 Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! am i the only one following your blog? you don't have to keep posting for lil' old me if you would rather on facebook. I'll check back here after christmas, lol!
-m

Unknown said...

its nice post about "We're back!"

plasma on hire in delhi
hire on led wall in delhi

pg slot said...

ทางเข้าpg soft slots games มีเกมให้สำหรับทุกคน PG SLOT แล้วก็ทุกๆรสนิยม คณะทำงานของพวกเราได้ปรับปรุงฟีพบร์มากหลายแบบเพื่อตอบรับกับเกมเมอร์ทุกแบบเพื่อทุกคุณได้รับประสบการณ์ที่ดี