Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Airplane!


This morning we played a little game of airplane. Elsa seemed to like it. Luckily, drool isn't a liquid that's prohibited on my airline. In fact, I think it's pretty cute.


A couple weeks ago, we read in a book that our baby should be able to hold her head at a 45 degree angle. It was alarming. 45? She could barely lift up at all. I admit, we've been pretty bad at making her do tummy time. It was too hard watching her cry and struggle and not be able to breathe, with her face smashed into the floor. But, not wanting her to lag behind, I started her on tummy time just last week. And look at her now! That's a 90 degree angle, folks. You can see by her furrowed brow that it's taking her full concentration, but she's doing it. And she just started LAST WEEK! I obviously can't take any credit for this milestone. She's simply advanced, a.k.a. genius.

3 comments:

Rick A Christie said...

Looking great work dear, I really appreciated to you on this quality work. Nice post!! these tips may help me for future.
Visit my blog also here How to check NTSE Stage 2 Result

Adreana Joseph said...

Great post about chronic about work I Get more help from your post I found so many blogs related to this But do not get that much information also I found some interesting information about How To Download Any Video From The Internet

hoate said...

navigate to this websiteother this websitego to my blog this contentcheck my blog