Sunday, December 3, 2006

Bravo

I finally got to see the band play for the first time since July. I had missed seeing them and thought they did great. Beforehand, we went out with some friends to The King and I. Best Thai and Mojitos ever. I meant to bring my camera to capture the good times, but you'll just have to take my word for it. It was great seeing everyone and hanging out in the city again.

Elsa was exceptionally cute this weekend. Here she is in her new hat, christmas outfit, and playing in her gym. Her tongue is sticking out in every photo. It goes hand in hand with all the drooling she's been doing lately.



3 comments:

FEZ BEAR said...

I was gonna say that the Christmas outfit was over the top but then I realized that's coming from the guy who has multiple kung fu outfits for his son. Carry on...

hailrock said...

Love the pics. This blog stuff is fun.
......Thanks for the xmas card.

Anonymous said...

Orville, This little anklebiter don't have no scooter....Uncle Waldo