Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A baby cuter than me? That's hilarious!

Chuck Taylor, meet your new spokesbaby. This is what Elsa wears when she's out on the streets. Shirt and pants, courtesy of Auntie Jenny. Baby Converse All Stars, courtesy of Auntie Emma. Nice work, ladies.



Here's our gal posing in a 'must have' for the season: supersoft fleece jammies. And look! She can almost sit up unassisted. I had to help her in order to take the picture, but otherwise, when i'm not waiting 10 seconds for my flash to go off, she sits for about 5 seconds on her own.



Elsa loves to bite on her hands. Any digit will do - sometimes all five at once. She never took to a pacifier. They stay in for about 5 seconds before she spits them out. Anyone need, like, 5 used pacifiers?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Looks like you are doing awesome! I was wondering if you wanted to reconnect!!

--Jenny Quilgley

JR said...

Ahh, the Horror! I mean, sorry, you must have the wrong person...