Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Strike a pose


What's new? We've been keeping warm and renting movies from Netflix. I highly recommend it - it's one of the best things we've ever done. I've also been taking tons of baby pics and trying out recipes from Rachael Ray. The newest and most exciting news, however, is that baby Elsa is getting teeth! She bit me yesterday and I could feel their razor-sharpness coming through. Within a week i'm hoping they'll grow to the point where I can get a decent photo of them. Until then, here are some new pics of Elsa and our snowy backyard.





Elsa and her doll, Quigs...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO flattered! Tell ya what - me and Jenny Graves are going to Waterworks 2 nite - R U in?? AWESOME!!!

crystal o said...

Aaaaaaaah! Quigs. I'm dying! And Gracie STILL has no teeth. I really don't think she's going to have any.

JR said...

I'm there. Don't forget to wear your Mom jeans!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm still in your crib poppet, I am going to unzip your sleeper get my hnd in your diaper and feel your lovely soft, warm, puffy, bald, pee soakedpussy, gently slip a finger in you and watch you kick and squeal as you lose control and piss on my hand, the tabs of your diaper come undone, the flap pulled down and I lick al the piss of your juicycunt, you watch me stroke mycock for you and cumall over yourcunny mmmmmmmmmmmmm molesting ababy right in her crib is sooooooooooooooo hot