Monday, March 19, 2007

St. Patty's and more



For St. Patrick's day, we went to St. Cloud to visit family. It was sooo nice to see everyone. Elsa got to see her great-grandma and grandpa, great-aunt and uncle, and third-cousin Ani. Ani was so sweet about letting Elsa grab her face multiple times to say "hello".
That night, the band had a show and I was finally able to go see them. It'd been 7 months! I can't put into words how great it was. It was just what I needed! I don't have any pics of it, but... that's probably a good thing.


Today I took Elsa for a walk. It was sunny and the thermometer read 40, but the wind made it feel like 20. Here, I believe Elsa is saying, "Thanks for taking me on this nasty freezing walk, mom!" She was warm, though - the stroller cover blocked the wind, except when I pulled it back to take this picture.


Bath time. She'd been using a simple $3.99 bath sponge her whole life, but now that she's older and can sit up and play, we decided to get her a fun baby tub to sit in. She loves it. The ducky is only in there for effect. For the most part, she ignores the toys and instead prefers to kick and splash. The water itself is her favorite entertainment.


Here's our girl, playing and sitting all by herself. I still pile pillows around her just in case, but she really doesn't need them. She must be looking at the ceiling fan in this photo. She loves looking at fans, lights, cars, and fire. Check out those huge cheeks! Gotta love 'em.

No comments: