Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Pool party and pointing

Last week, Elsa swam in Grandma and Grandpa's pool for the first time. If it doesn't look like she's having a blast, that's because these are the first pics of her in the pool. At this point she's just taking it all in. After this point, I jumped in, so that was the end of my digital picture taking. G&G have plenty of pics on their underwater camera, so i'll post those once they get developed. Moral of the story: she loves the pool. She's definitely a water baby!


A couple weeks ago, Elsa started to point at things. A lot. She points when she wants to know what things are, or when she wants me to get her something. Sometimes I think she does it because she knows it's cute. It's definitely cuter than my post with the spider.

Pointing to her beloved tree swing.

Pointing to a cracker, one of her favorite foods.

No comments: