Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Skills that no longer pay the bills

A couple days ago, a nice friend said I should post more pictures of myself with Elsa. Hmm, okay. I better go find a good picture. Hey, here’s one. Not too shabby, right? Well, the more I looked at it, the more I thought, wouldn’t it be great if I had less shine and redness? It might be nice to add some lipliner, fuller eyebrows, and take away that double chin. Hey, i’m not complaining. Like I said, I think this is a good picture. But the graphic designer in me couldn’t help but wonder how much better it *could* look. So, it might seem extreme, but I decided to have some work done. Yes... some Photoshop work.

BEFORE


AFTER

My skills are a little rusty, but this isn’t too bad for not working in 10 months. Now you’ll never know which pictures have been fixed. Mua haha! (Elsa wasn't fixed at all - you can't mess with perfection.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yowza, you gots the skillz!

Anonymous said...

MORE UNICORNS!!!

Anonymous said...

ah, yes!! cameras can't catch the type of beauty that moves, so why not help it a bit?

nice work on the jawline... impressively natural-looking! You ain't rusty at all!

sincerely,
dust n' scratches and clone tool Luv-ah.

Anonymous said...

Great job with the touch-up. Now work the rocket-man into the background!

JR said...

You mean the horse riding a bicycle holding a balloon? I'm on it. :)