Monday, July 9, 2007

The week in review

July 4: Party with the family. It was so great to see everyone! This is a picture of me and my cousins, fresh out of the pool. (Jenny, we're missing you in this one!)


July 5: Elsa hams it up for the camera.


July 6: Crawling around in a summery dress.


July 7: We went to a b-day party for Elsa's friend Gracie. Happy Birthday Gracie! Elsa had some watermelon.


July 7, evening: Elsa sleeps like a little angel. Parties are fun, but tiring.


July 8: A thunderstorm flips over our table and crushes our umbrella. Oh, the humanity!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gah...I made the blog...oh my god oh my god oh my god!! I am so honored...I'd like to thank the academy and those chocolaty, buttery club cracker thingies grandma makes... :) Thanks cuz!

JR said...

The honor is mine, cuz! Besides, it'd be downright irresponsible of me to not show off a pic this cute. :)