Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Talk about a spooky halloween... I decided to get crafty and make Elsa's costume this year. Ahhh! I think it turned out good though. The hat was $7 on clearance. Then I made a matching cape, which didn't require much sewing and can go on over her jacket. Red turtleneck and sweatpants and we're done. Not sure if I saved any money by doing it myself, but it was a fun project.


(Added vines and bigger leaves to the hat - much better.)


Happy Halloween everyone! More photos to come tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah woah woah! i'm impressed, mrs. domestic-lady.
that outfit is KEY-ute! you coulda made the hat too, it'd bet.

Time to whip that sewing machine back out and make her a christmas dress!
m

Anonymous said...

Are the rumours true?