Sunday, November 16, 2008

holiday weekend

This weekend we celebrated the holidays early. We headed to Richfield for Thanksgiving with my family, and on the way we stopped in Edina to see Santa at the mall. There was no line, yet it took us a full hour to get out of there. Right away we had to hit the family bathroom with both kids, where I was introduced to the toddler stall. Check it out:

Elsa in the fancy toddler bathroom at Southdale.


Elsa's jacket was hastily thrown into the sink, where it "automatically" soaked it through without us noticing. Then I ended up forgetting my jacket in the stall... it was a mess. Two kids are definitely more distracting than one.

With Santa. I guess he was feeling weekend casual.


Elsa with the fun wax lips grandma brought.


Lila suddenly digs car rides.


She's also very adept in the art of hair grabbing.


Lila in her squirrel outfit. How can she look any cuter? Grab feet!

3 comments:

FEZ BEAR said...

That Santa is the weirdest I have ever seen. He just looks like an old, gay dutchman or something. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Anonymous said...

agreed. if elsa were wearing the waxed lips in that santa photo it would have been perfect!
:)

JR said...

I did expect something a little more traditional from the Edina Santa. You couldn't see it, but there were also huge stuffed giraffes on the sides of his chair. Very strange, but I guess it keeps things interesting.