Wednesday, June 10, 2009

random stuff, and mean muggin'.

Elsa suddenly likes to put headbands in her hair. The messy hair plus the pose is sooo Top Model.



Lila plays with her new, rather deluxe, activity table. A garage sale SCORE for just $1.


You may have been wondering, how's Hippo been doing? Pretty good. With the onset of spring and outdoor activities he was nearly forgotten, but lately he's back in the game. The other day Elsa even wanted to dress up in matching outfits.


I remember I was very adamant about the bike trailer and its 1 year age restriction. But, second kid... whatev. Notice Lila doesn't have a helmet, either. We really should get on that.



Up next, a series of photos named, "The Art of Defiance". By Lila June.
No captions necessary - the photos speak for themselves.






Aren't you afraid of her? I am - for the teenage years. Shakin' in my boots.

If you'll notice, Lila has perfected the Mean Muggin' face. I loved when Elsa did it, and it's just as hilarious when Lila does it. Wooo, scare me with those 3 teeth!
So, who has the meaner mug?

Elsa, 9 months:


Lila, 11 months:

2 comments:

Krista said...

I think Elsa wins the mean mugger contest!

Anonymous said...

both look like they're hardcore boxers.
lila looks like jesse ventura
and elsa looks like Nikola Valuev

m
(i had to google image nikola, that's not something i know offhand.)