Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lila: 13 months

I was away most of last week on a much-needed vacation with friends. So, I don't have many new pictures of the kids to share, but I do have a bunch of pictures of my vacation that I can't share. Mua haha!

Anyway, I took some video of Lila playing after her nap today. Unlike Elsa at this age, she loves to watch TV. She even knows the names of the DVDs we watch. I quizzed her on a few and this is what I got:



(In case you didn't get what "Ho-taat" was - it's Horton, from "Horton Hears a Who".)

This one is similar, except it shows her personality. She's clever, quick-tempered, and a bit aggressive. Not scary yet, but I'm dreading the twos!



"Throw" and "Thank You".


Tonight we were brushing teeth and she got fussy. She pointed to the toothbrush and said, "hold". I gave it to her and she was so happy!

Elsa's quote of the day: "Mom, you hug me waayyy too much!" Alas, it's true.

Not sure if I mentioned it, but Lila is finally sleeping through the night for the most part. If she wakes up, we just lay her back down, say "night-night" and leave. And it works! I have tons of toys in her crib, but she still ALWAYS wakes up crying and screaming. Perhaps not a morning person?


Can't leave it on that note, though. Here's what she looks like most of the time.


Til next time!

2 comments:

Tony and Jody said...

Those videos are about the cutest things I've ever seen. She sure is a talker!

HansenHollow said...

She's quite the little talker! Very cute!!