Friday, August 14, 2009

some new stuff

Elsa with a ponytail. I wish she'd wear one more often, but she always takes it out after 20 mins or so.


Rockin out with the harmonica.


Found this dance costume from cousin Ani the other day. Sure enough, it inspired some dance moves.


Couldn't resist. Her fingers are actually starting to curve apart. Hope they don't stay that way!


I love the end of this one. I was trying to get her to say "hello" on the phone, but in the end she surprises me by getting up close, mugging for the camera, and saying something else.


In other news, a couple days ago Lila took her first few steps! And next weekend, Elsa turns THREE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i busted my gut on the end of that video, cuz! --KH

Anonymous said...

johnny and i will be at the party!
can't wait! that invite of elsa is so cute. :) m

Anonymous said...

Cute dancing she just needs now that wand on the floor to be in her cnt then I'll join her in her ass she can be a penetrated queen