Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Elsa made this at home last week. I love her name in the corner! This was one of the rare times it was ELSA and not ASLE.


Elsa decorating cookies.


More cookies. Mmmm!


Last weekend we had fun on the snowmobiles at Grandma and Grandpa's house. The kids took a ride on the sleigh through the woods and had a blast.






The girls love to play hide and seek. "Ready or not, here WE come!" They never grow tired of it. Here they are just after I found them hiding in the closet.


When they're not running around trying to "seek" me, they cuddle on the couch and watch DVDs.


Elsa took her pillow and my new leopard print Snuggie and made herself a bed on the chair. Ahh, winter.



Quiz time.

Which looks better? The dreary winter wasteland that is our front yard...


OR


Clearwater, Florida?


I'll be going there with 4 of my girlfriends in the beginning of March! CAN'T WAIT.

No comments: