Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sledding and stuff

A few days ago we headed to the Stacy Lions Park to go sledding. A decent sized hill with lots of room and a playground to boot.

The kids had fun on the playground equipment; they really miss going to the park everyday.


Lila June, arctic explorer.


Elsa wanted to go down the hill by herself. It's hard to tell how big the hill is from the photo, but it was pretty steep for a first solo mission.


We went on a Thursday morning so nobody else was there.


Tim thought it was a good idea to slide down this ice jump. I was all, "Tim! Be careful!" Well? Look how huge he is on that sled! I think he did a 360 or something. Boys.


Lila had fun too, but ended up getting a lot of snow in her face.


Today they had fun in the snow fort Tim made.



Lila's latest thing is to say "yeah", but she says it like "WAYah". She's also into asking "Why?" all the time. I wonder who she got that from? Here's a conversation I overheard yesterday between Elsa and Lila:

Lila (looking at Elsa's foot): Band-aid. Dora. Why?
Elsa: Cuz I got a owie.
Lila: Owie. Why?
Elsa: Cuz I fell down and got hurt.
Lila: Got hurt. Why?
Elsa. Cuz I just did, okay?!

I had to laugh. Now she knows how I feel!

Hiding under the covers. The kids looove it. "Hide me under the covers!" is all we hear. It's even more fun with the flashlights they got for Christmas.


Hiding in the closet is fun, too. This one of Lila is a little scary if you ask me.


Look at those dimps! I must kiss those cheeks a thousand times a day.


Elsa has recently started telling us we need a bigger house. I'm not sure where she got that from! I know she loves sharing a room with Lila because it sounds like a party in there every night after I tuck them in. I'll go in and find piles of books in Lila's crib, toys all over, etc. At first I was afraid of them sharing, but it's working out pretty well. Elsa still likes school, and we just signed her up for preschool for next year. Lila will be in a class next year, too. They're totally in school already! How did this happen so fast?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this time of year EVERYONE needs a bigger house. cabin fever!
m

Anonymous said...

his comment is here find more info click reference Dolabuy Loewe blog here site