Tuesday, October 26, 2010

dancin' machines

It's cold outside! Now that Lila is older and doesn't put everything in her mouth, we're able to do fun new things, like this:

Elsa loved making necklaces. She made one for everyone in the family, plus a bracelet. Lila loved it for about 5 minutes, then she wanted to throw the beads off the table and watch them bounce. It was interesting to see their color schemes. Elsa used all of the colors, while Lila mostly used pink and purple.


About a month ago, Lila started going on the potty a few times a day. Then the excitement wore off and it was over. I know better than to argue with her - she'll go when she decides. Look how proud she is when she does decide to try:


Monday night was Parent Observation day at Elsa's dance class. They wore their Halloween costumes, and were able to bring a friend/sibling. I was a little nervous to bring Lila, but she did really well for being a first-timer and being so little. She was definitely into it, but didn't quite understand the way things worked. She kicked the kids next to her as everyone was practicing ballet moves, and she ran toward people as they were practicing their leaps. She totally crashed into them! Then she tried to eat a fake apple and wouldn't give it back. "NO, I want it!", she yelled. I was cringing and laughing at the same time. At one point a little girl said,"She doesn't listen!", and Elsa turned and said,"She's only two!" I love that she stuck up for her! Here's a group shot of the class. Elsa and Lila are on the bottom left, and our friend Violet is on the far right.


Lila (in the middle) standing the wrong way at the barre! Elsa is two kids toward the right in the purple dress. She kept her eye on Lila the whole time and helped lead her in the right direction.


Finally some video. Elsa and Lila are directly below the wall sconce. Lila hadn't ever heard the songs before, but she did a great job at copying the teacher and singing along!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love

Anonymous said...

love to take her to go potty and lock the door , both of us naked, tight little holes, hours of fun

Anonymous said...

when daddy takes you pee does he lick you clean? I would have you pee on my face so I can drink it straight from your p---y then lick you clean, sit naked on the toilet and have you straddle me and slowly lower your bum onto my rock hard c--k, I am willing to bet you can take at least half of it and probably more, feel your sexy, soft, tight little toddler body shake and quiver as you feel my c--k f----ng you until I blow, then we se how good it feels in your c--t

Anonymous said...

she probably fucks raw I'm sure by now that sweet pussy must have had dozens of guys in her all exploded in her and enjoying her body

Anonymous said...

That sexy little blonde got no idea how hard I would ream her with my dick