Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back by popular demand...

more video! This whole video thing is really more complicated than it looks. There's no way to edit it (that I know of), so whatever I get between 'play' and 'stop' is what you see. It takes a lot of random recording to get a good one.
In case you don't speak toddler, i'll translate. In this clip, Elsa suddenly starts asking, "Please please please. Paper." Then I give it to her and she whips it on the floor and says "no no". She does that a lot lately - she'll scream or throw something and follow it by saying "no". We find it amusing, but we aren't about to let her know that.


UPDATE: I guess I don't speak toddler either. She was actually asking for more ketchup, not paper. They kind of sound the same when she says them. She said the same thing today when we had ketchup with lunch. She loves it - she eats it plain. No wonder she threw the napkin on the floor! My bad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you have a mac? I use imovie to edit video clips and garage band to add music when needed. It's pretty slick.

JR said...

Not slick for me! I need a class or something - I can't figure it out.

FEZ BEAR said...

Sweet. Henry had a straight ketchup phase too.