Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sick baby

Elsa is sick. She's had a couple minor coughs before, but this weekend she's really and truly sick, with a fever and all. She's almost 17 months old so we're pretty lucky. Still, it sucks. There's nothing worse. I'm glad i've become a freak about germs - it's totally necessary.

Here are some photos of happier times from last week. In this one, Elsa successfully lifts a 5-pound weight. She seems to enjoy the challenge of lifting heavy objects. I honestly don't know who she gets this from.


Our little Gene Simmons.


Here's a video of Elsa smelling my slipper. I guess I should wash them.

Tim taught her how to say "Peew!", and now she says it whenever she smells anything, whether it be a sock, food, or a flower. The greatest thing is, we always know when to change her because she always lets us know by dramatically shouting, "Peeeee Youuuuu!"

1 comment:

crystal o said...

Sorry you're sick Elsa. I bet it's the germs from moms slippers!