Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Fun times, quiet times, and finally! - a haircut

Elsa was afraid of her new Christmas rocking horse at first, but now she demands to rock on it all the time. When you press the ear it makes cool trotting and neighing sounds.


Here she is on the way back from my grandma's 80th birthday. You'd expect that my grandma was the wildest one at the party, but it was Elsa who outdid herself.


There's no denying it, Elsa has a mullet. We tried to convince ourselves it was just growing out and getting long, and it was. A long mullet. For some reason we put off cutting it. She's perfect even with a mullet, after all. Tonight I finally talked Tim into cutting it. He's somewhat of a barber. The entire 8-plus years i've known him he's always cut his own hair and I must say, he does a stunning job. We put her in front of a Barney DVD and it actually worked. No tears or blood shed! I think you'll agree it looks SO much better.

BEFORE...



AFTER...

Dad at work.





Perfection! I'm talking about the cheeks, but the hair looks great too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, wow. what a cute bob!
MUCH better. good job Tim!
-mj