Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Baby Ticker is a liar

The ticker is counting down to the supposed due date of June 29. For those of you who believe it, I say, HA! Elsa was late and I think this one will be late, too. My guess is July 2 at 10am. What's your guess? I can't offer much if you win, except your name up in lights (as the subject line of a blog post), along with other nice stuff about how awesome you are. Put your guess on the Comments page or send me an email and we'll see who the big winner is! Don't forget to include the time, too.

On to some photos. This weekend was the first time we were able to go swimming in the pool. Elsa cried at first because it was a little cold, but soon grew used to it and loved it. I loved how it made me feel like I took off a 30-pound fat suit.
Here's Elsa playing with the skip discs and eating snacks poolside.



We hadn't been to the Village Inn for breakfast in a long time, so we decided to go once more before the new baby arrives. Who knows how long it'll be before we have enough courage to go with 2 kids?


Here are some recent photos of our fun trip to Como Zoo with Julie, Henry and Violet.

The kids (none of them looking at the camera, of course).


Henry and Elsa are riveted by the sight of a napping buffalo.


The whole gang of us.


That's all for now. Send your guesses in!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to guess Friday, June 29 at 5:30 pm (Happy Hour!)

Anonymous said...

OOOPs! I was looking at August. I will keep the date and time. Sunday, June 29 at 5:30 pm (Holy Happy Hour!)

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing June 25 at 2:30 pm
xtal

FEZ BEAR said...

June 30, 9:34 am -- MARK IT!

Anonymous said...

Dang it Jere! I was going to say June 30th too! But I'll guess... 1:30 pm. on the 30th. I'm hoping for a nice quick delivery for you too! We're excited for another baby girl Rieck! :)
Julie

Anonymous said...

hummmm...July 3rd. at 12:03 am.
cuz that way she'll always be able to get drunk on her b-day EVERY YEAR and not have to worry about her or her friends going to work the next day!
Party on, baby Rieck...PARTY ON!!!!!
-Melinda

SJ said...

I'll guess July 1st, 9:03pm.

Kelly said...

4th o' July @ 2:11 AM!!!!

trinity said...

My guess: July 1st, 11:04am - Good luck!! :)

Anonymous said...

Cael was born at 12:08 pm on 7/3... so that's my guess! Hope everything goes well. I'll be thinking of you Jessie!!! Devin's so excited to have a playmate his own size!