Sunday, June 29, 2008

Yep, still here

This weekend we hung out close to home and got stuff done. Tim painted more of the house and mowed the lawn while I spent time outside with Elsa. We went on lots of walks and ate spicy food, but to no avail. Hmph, i'm not surprised. Being late is what I do best; just ask my former co-workers.

For now, some new photos.

The wonder of packing peanuts.


Taking a break from reading about baby names to show off her fabulous halter top and ponytail.




Bike ride with daddy. I'm not sure who had more fun.


Bees! Elsa loves for us to draw her bees, over and over again. She's super into sidewalk chalk and our driveway is covered. Tim has his own signature bee character down to a T (pictured). Above his bee are a bunch of Elsa's little bees. She has the shape thing going on! Once and awhile she'll even draw a line coming out of it for the stinger.


I'm telling you all, WEDNESDAY! So don't be surprised if there's no action until then. If it doesn't happen by then? Woah. It'll be best not to talk to me until it does.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! totally. you wore off on me, I'm so the same way...if i'm 10 mins late i'm on time. : )
enjoy the spicy food
good luck!
-mj

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessie:

I've been thinking about you and the impending delivery. Hope all goes well! Can't wait to get word of the good news when the new one arrives!

Danielle