Friday, June 18, 2010

Third post of the week!

I hope I've redeemed myself for some of you! You know who you are.

On with the show. Here is Elsa wearing pigtails. Hello cutie! She never lets me do anything with her hair, but after seeing Maddy's cute photo from her birthday party, Elsa wanted pigtails just like her.



Later in the day we went for a boat ride with Grandma and Grandpa E. The kids had fun and didn't even mind wearing their life jackets. Elsa wasn't too sure about going fast at first...


But they both loved it. Lila smiled the whole time, and Elsa never wanted to slow down.



Posing by the boat launch. Lila, what a charmer!


Yesterday we did some swimming in the back yard. I set up the slide and the kids had a blast. And then... there was another small blast that occurred in Lila's diaper. Nothing like a #2 that's been waterlogged in a Swimmer. I couldn't leave Elsa alone by the pool, so I had to change her outside in the grass. With the help of a nearby watering can, I hosed her down and she was clean in no time. She went sliding for awhile without her suit,


then they got cozy and dried off while I cleaned up everything quick before the tornadoes came. Luckily they didn't come to Wyoming, but the sky got so green!


In the evening, the kids wanted to play with Tim but he was so tired from working outside in the humidity all day. So, of course I suggested a game where he wouldn't have to do very much. Makeover anyone?

Umm...


faaab-u-lous!