Friday, June 11, 2010

updated.

On Memorial Day weekend we all went to Maddy's 4th birthday party. It was a beautiful day. The kids ran around, swam in the kiddie pool, and jumped on the trampoline. The kids LOVE the trampoline. If anyone wants to pool their money and get them an awesome gift... trampoline!


Just about to dig into the cake. L to R: Violet, Ashley, Lila, Elsa, Maddy, Allie, Gracie.


Awhile ago this freakishly gigantic moth? butterfly? was living on our sidewalk. You can't tell from the photo, but it was bigger than Elsa's hand. It's body was grossly huge. It's wings had circles with holes in the middle. Cool, but kind of yikes.


For those of you who haven't heard... consider yourself lucky. I was recently obsessed with finding the kids a playhouse. I scoured craigslist for 4 agonizing days before I finally found this house for well-below the going rate. $40! Man, I love a good deal.


Lila takes the new kitchen floor for a test run. We also decided that we'd like to have more than 3 TV channels, so we finally ordered satellite. It's pretty much the most exciting thing since the birth of my children.


This is a goofy video of the kids making faces at the table. It's nothing big, just a little something so my sis stops harassing me.