Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Big Girl Day

Yep, that's the name of today. Probably soon to be followed by Big Scream Night. Lila has this bad habit of drinking water at night, sometimes 2-3 cups! It started back in early spring when she had a bad cough. I let her take a sippy cup of water to bed and she hasn't wanted to give it up. We've tried everything and it doesn't work, so today we threw away the sippy cups. I made it a big deal and told her they were going to the sippy cup fairies to be recycled for other babies. She's a big girl now and doesn't need them. I've been telling her that all day, and she's been drinking fine all day from cups, but at night... I fear what the night will bring! Tim's bringing home earplugs from work.

The other Big Girl thing happened out of the blue. Elsa just started showing interest in her tricycle a few weeks ago, and today she wanted to ride her bike to the park! And she did it - all the way there and back. It's at least 8 blocks. It was so fun to see her so proud of herself. The minute we got onto the street, she said,"This is so fun! Can I do this again one day?"


Tim was letting them wash the cars the other evening. Here's Lila coming at me with bubble hands.


Oxy Clean, don't fail me now.


Lila wanted to eat the lemons on the counter but I said no. I turned around and heard a 'thunk'. She looked up all innocent and said,"We can throw them!" Um, no, not that either. Later I found this bite taken out of it.


Some photos from the beach last weekend:





Last night I was watering the garden and suddenly I looked up and saw this: one of those picture perfect moments where the girls are being so sweet and picking flowers together in the field.


Elsa chooses her flowers and places them in her bouquet with careful consideration...


...while Lila tries stuffing them into her diaper, much to her own amusement.

10 comments:

Kelly said...

hey cuz...how'd big girl day turn out...i've been waiting for the update :)

Unknown said...

Hey. Do they have one diaper at a?

Anonymous said...

enjoy getting between her legs.

Anonymous said...

ooo already she's stuffing herself with things... these pictures in her swimsuits are making my dick rock hard! I'd love to feel the inside of her little pussy. it'sprobably soft and tight maybe a lil moist but after I'm finished she will be screaming with pleasure

Anonymous said...

Both of my daughters love put stuff in their diapers! The old one is 7 and she also try and hide stuff on her diaper too like when she hide one of the Joy-cons in her diaper

Anonymous said...

I love them 7 wearing a diaper I want her pu--y

Anonymous said...

It's very yummy :)

Anonymous said...

I want to hide mycock in her diaper

Anonymous said...

i want to rape them

Anonymous said...

la sodomiser