Thursday, October 30, 2008

Quick update

I have to post this quick. When I put up the picture of Lila in the exersaucer, I knew there was a photo of Elsa that was similar, but I was too lazy to find it. Luckily, we have Melinda! She sent me the picture of Elsa when she was 4 months old that looks so much like the one of Lila. Crazy cute! I just love comparing them.

Lila, 4 months:


Elsa, 4 months:


In other news, Lila sat up in her bouncy chair today. I had just set her in it, totally reclining, and 2 seconds later she was smiling at me and nearly falling out the front. Abs of steel! She doesn't get that from Momma, that's for sure.

Just to prove I can't do a quick post, here's some cute video of Lila doing her signature sound. It's like a cross between a prehistoric bird and an asthma attack. This video doesn't do it justice because it's only once. She does it all the time, sometimes until she starts coughing. It's hilarious. You'll know when you hear it. Too bad the hiccups stop her from doing it more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is there a terridactile in your living room? it's like jurrasic park!